Monday, January 21, 2008

Task 19 Pet on wiki William Carlsson

Hi, Have William finally up on the pet page. It took me a few goes; my biggest problem was resizing the photo as I couldn't find the recommended software on the NAL. Matt came to my rescue and we used a free photo resizer software. It was easy to use and very quick to install.
William is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is about two years old. He is an older version of Madeleine's Charlie. He has a lovely nature, nice but with a cheeky edge. He now has met more of the neighbours than we have!! as we are finally in our new house and until the fences are built he finds ways to escape and being very socialable he goes to visit the neighbours esp. if they have a cat.

3 comments:

Bo Bo said...

My wife and I have a 5 year old tri cavie called Harry. They are the best dogs anyone could own. Once a cavie lover always a cavie lover.

CCBelle said...

Hi Bo Bo, Yes William is my 2nd cavie - my first was a tricolour called Oskar who was just beautiful. He unfortunately died of cancer - only 8 years old. We tried to resist getting another dog but finally succumbed - am really glad we did.

Anonymous said...

They are such beautiful dogs. Those eyes just melt your heart (and I'm a cat person, mostly!)